by Erich de Souza Oliveira
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1786463385 | 300 Pages | True PDF | 7 MB
If you're struggling to handle a large amount of data and don't know how to improve your code readability, then reactive programming is the right solution for you. It lets you describe how your code behaves when changes happen and makes it easier to deal with real-time data. This book will teach you what reactive programming is, and how you can use it to write better applications.
Moving on, you'll explore the RxJs API, be introduced to the problem of data traffic (backpressure), and see how you can mitigate it. You'll also learn about other important operators that can help improve your code readability, and you'll see how to use transducers to compose operators.
At the end of the book, you'll get hands-on experience of using RxJs, and will create a real-time web chat using RxJs on the client and server, providing you with the complete package to master RxJs.
What you will learn:
- Get to know the basics of functional reactive programming using RxJs
- Process a continuous flow of data with linear memory consumption
- Filter, group, and react to changes in your system
- Discover how to deal with data traffic
- Compose operators to create new operators and use them in multiple observables to avoid code repetition
- Explore transducers and see how they can improve your code readability
- Detect and recover from errors in observables using Retry and Catch operators
- Create your own reactive application: a real-time webchat
Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development
Building Modern Web Applications Using Angular
Mastering Full Stack React Web Development
Learn HTML and CSS: Learn to build a website with HTML and CSS
HTML, XHTML, and CSS: Introductory, 6th edition
Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Bootstrap By Example(2170)
CSS: The Definitive Guide, 4th Edition(1935)
HTML5 APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT MANUAL(1686)
Building APIs with Node.js(1647)
Node.js Web Development - Third Edition(1637)
Advanced Java: Programming, For Beginners,(1520)